Direct Hit

***Puerto Rico got slammed this morning.

The eye of Maria came ashore near the town of Yabucoa, Puerto Rico, around 6:15 a.m. AST Wednesday as a Category 4 hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 155 mph.
The eyewall of Maria continues to carve through Puerto Rico, passing just south San Juan, lashing the capital with eyewall winds. In advance of the eyewall, the National Weather Service issued a "extreme wind warnings" for several eastern Puerto Rico municipalities.

***And another direct hit - President Trump's UN speech. Arguably the best of his presidency so far. 
My favorite part of the whole thing:

“In America, the people govern, the people rule and the people are sovereign. I was elected not to take power, but to give power to the American people where it belongs.”

***Check out what this New York street artist is doing:



There are a bunch more really great ones, but I can't copy and paste them. Follow the link. :-)

***I have to make sure I get lots of protein due to my bariatric surgery. Here's a great story on PB2, which is powdered peanut butter. It's a great source and I know many bariatric patients use it.

***Glo Drinks. Okay, this looks like fun.

https://youtube/6GJwWX5iPyM

***
Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful", which tense is it?
Student: Obviously it is the past tense.

Ouch.

***
if poem by rudyard kipling quote


***Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid . . .  for
       the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not
       fail thee, nor forsake thee.

                                                                                     - Deuteronomy 31:6 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good News

Bullying/Free Speech

Christmas Stuff!