Ridiculous!




***This is the craziest thing I've seen lately...USA Today wants the Raiders fined for hiring a white head coach.

Even though they went through the NFL's mandatory, insulting charade of pretending to consider minority candidates when everyone knew they had already made their choice.
This is one of those things where I have to say in all honesty, because I'm not black, I think I know how this business would make me feel, but I can't say for sure so if you're black I want to hear from you on it. I think, it this sort of thing was applied to me, I'd find it insulting and condescending even though they claim it's to benefit me. That's what I think.
The NFL's so-called Rooney Rule says that any time an NFL team has an opening for the position of head coach, they must interview at least one minority candidate for the position.

And they're calling the Raiders racist? That word has absolutely no meaning any more. It is used by the Left to silence their opposition. It works way too much of the time.

***Uranium One. All roads lead to Clinton corruption. THIS is why they were so desperate for Hillary to win, so she could continue to bury all this. 

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, reacted Monday morning to the first indictment in connection with the Uranium One deal.
Mark Lambert, a Maryland transportation firm executive, faces 11 counts of money laundering and wire fraud for allegedly bribing Russian officials to win contracts to transport uranium.
The indictment comes after reports in late December that the Justice Department was taking a new look into the Obama-era deal that gave Russia partial control of the U.S. uranium supply.

 ***Spinning pottery wheel video. This is neat! Tried to embed it, but alas, I am technologically inferior...

***
A magazine writer named Bing
Could make copy from most anything;
But the copy he wrote
of a ten-dollar note
Was so good he now lives in Sing Sing.

***Ever wonder why the letters on your keyboard aren't in alphabetical order?

The design is a hand-me-down from morse code transcribers.
We’re guessing you didn’t expect this, so we’ll let Smithsonian reporter Jimmy Stamp, who originally sleuthed through the Japanese study, explain.
“The QWERTY system emerged as a result of how the first typewriters were being used. Early adopters and beta-testers included telegraph operators who needed to quickly transcribe messages. However, the operators found the alphabetical arrangement to be confusing and inefficient for translating morse code. The Kyoto paper suggests that the typewriter keyboard evolved over several years as a direct result of input provided by these telegraph operators.”

Now you know.

***
Image result for funny animal pictures


***So often times it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying/Free Speech

Happy Frigid New Year!

I'm Baaack!