Creatures of Habit

***This is a great article I came across in a businessbroker.net email.

Where you are in your life is a result of your habits. Will Durant (not Aristotle) said it best:
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
I think that’s also true for the opposite of excellence. Mediocrity is a result of mediocre habits.
That means we can go from mediocrity to excellence by changing our habits.
But how do you do that? Before we get into that, I want to clarify my statement: Habits change your life, but they do not guarantee success.''

This guy doesn't pull any punches. Worth the read.

***Three ways to set your day up for success.

Different plants require different nutrients. Fertilizers come labeled with ratios of potassium, nitrogen and other nutrients that specific plants need. If we feed a plant with the wrong fertilizer, our efforts can backfire, burning roots and stunting growth. Ask yourself, what do I need today to have my best day? Don’t give yourself a nap, for example, if you actually need an energizing walk around the block.''

Another article worth the read. :-)

***
Image result for funny animal memes

***Mark laughed at me when he came into the store this morning - I had my Lava Lamp set up and on. I've always loved those things, and on a whim ordered one. Now everybody who comes in the store will know I'm cool, right?

***
Image result for funny animal memes

Couldn't help myself...

***We have two new vendors coming in this week...that'll be it! They've had their areas reserved for a while, but they weren't able to get set up until this week. I'm anxious to see what they bring in. Just as a reminder....our web site is https://www.halohandmadeinc.com/. :-)

***

You have never really learned to live until you’ve done something for somebody who can never repay you.
Ralph King of Mequon, Wisconsin



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying/Free Speech

Happy Frigid New Year!

Christmas Stuff!