I'm Baaack!

***Hi! I took about a year and a half off due to time constraints, etc. However, I found I really missed blogging my thoughts and opinions. Even if nobody reads them, I like writing them down. Took a while to find a name that nobody else had, finally had to include my name. This'll do! Now I have to relearn how to use all the gadgets in Blogger.

***Lots of places in the U.S. needing prayer right now - Houston, Montana, Oregon, Florida. Lots of bad stuff going on. I chose to give through Focus on the Family for Harvey relief, 90% of what you give goes directly to help those in need down there. I know we have strange weather in Indiana sometimes, but we don't see extremes like the people down there are experiencing.

***Gonna have to make this a short one as I have lots of work to do! I plan to post daily, looking forward to it!

***“Numerous have been the manifestations of God's providence in sustaining us. In the gloomy period of adversity, we have had 'our cloud by day and pillar of fire by night.' We have been reduced to distress, and the arm of Omnipotence has raised us up.”


Samuel Adams
Numerous have been the manifestations of God's providence in sustaining us. In the gloomy period of adversity, we have had 'our cloud by day and pillar of fire by night.' We have been reduced to distress, and the arm of Omnipotence has raised us up. Samuel Adams
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/samueladam778627.html

Comments

  1. It will be good to read your blog again. I have been away for a long time myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying/Free Speech

Christmas Stuff!