Time to Blog

***We're going to give being open on Sunday a few more weeks, but it's pretty slow. We didn' realize that all of the restaurants around here except for Roscoe's are closed on Sunday. That certainly cuts down the traffic. We may rethink this Sunday thing. :-)

***Great sermon by James today on the Holy Spirit. As he says, there is so much confusion regarding the Holy Spirit and he is taking a step by step, Biblical approach to the subject. For the record, I believe as he does, that we are filled with the Holy Spirit when we are saved and we never need any more. We may not yield to His urging or follow His direction, but He's there. That's my 2 cents worth.

***If you've lost your mom, what do you remember most about her? With mine, it was her unconditional love. No matter what I did or how mad I made her, I never doubted her love for me. That was a wonderful feeling. :-)

***
THE NEED NEVER GOES AWAY
by Saman Rahman, Peshawar, Pakistan
“Mommy, you are a fairy,” I said. My mother laughed like tinkling bells. “I am serious, Mother. You know everything.” “My child, I try to answer as best as I can. When you grow older, you will not need me,” she said. “No, Mom, I will always need you. Nothing can change that,” I said. Her words echo in my heart as I look at the blue sky: “Dear daughter, nothing remains the same except the vast blue sky.” It has been ten years since I lost my fairy. Mom, you were wrong about one thing: I still need you.

***
Image result for mothers day memes

***
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
Proverbs 31:30 KJV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying/Free Speech

Happy Frigid New Year!

Christmas Stuff!